We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We did! Brian's parents were out here to visit from Chicago so that was wonderful to be able to spend time with them over the holiday. The kids had fun with their toys. Yoshi wasn't sure what to think sometimes, especially about Santa as you can see from the look on his face. I love this time of year, especially when I am able to see friends and family. We look forward to this new year and hope it will be wonderful for you all!
4 comments:
CUTE BLOG! I cant believe how much older the girls look since September! Ian is so cute, I just want to squeeze him!
Karen,
I love your blog. It's so cute! I hope you don't mind. I got it off of Mindy's blog. Ian is soooooooooo cute. (emi and tori are too.)
Sorry we missed you at Kimi's return shin-diggy.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. That's funny that we have a mutual friend. She left a comment on mine about it too.
How are Brian's Parents. We sure miss them in Ohio. That's fun that you were able to spend Christmas with them.
Happy Holidays you guys!
Post a Comment