ok, that video is too fetchin cute:) It belongs on funniest home videos or something:) You can't help but watch it over and over! So glad you guys are bloggin!
I am so glad you are doing a blog, it is fun to see pictures of what you guys are doing. Ian is so cute, I love his laugh.
What an adorable little laugh! Ari still doesnt laugh like that, I guess she just needs a big sister! Welcome to the blog world!
That is the cutest little laugh!! I love it when kids laugh like that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok, that video is too fetchin cute:) It belongs on funniest home videos or something:) You can't help but watch it over and over! So glad you guys are bloggin!
I am so glad you are doing a blog, it is fun to see pictures of what you guys are doing. Ian is so cute, I love his laugh.
What an adorable little laugh! Ari still doesnt laugh like that, I guess she just needs a big sister!
Welcome to the blog world!
That is the cutest little laugh!! I love it when kids laugh like that.
Post a Comment