A few weeks ago, Ian tried rice cereal for the first time. He seems to love all the different foods that we put infront of him. (As is evident by his many "rolls") Here are pictures of his first try at eating cereal. Also, as hard as we try, there is a magnet from his thumb to his mouth. But it sure is cute!
Sydney lost her 1st tooth!
15 years ago


1 comment:
Cute little chubby cheeks, I bet lots of people pinch them! (Does that bug you? ;))
Is he six months old now? It is a lot of fun to start introducing the new foods. I wouldnt feel so bad about the thumb thing, at least you have a perma-binky everywhere you go and you don´t have to worry about it falling on the ground. It may be a problem when he starts crawling though (or is he already?) I´ve heard of a lot of sore/swollen throats related to thumbsucking crawlers - sounds like a horror movie, lol-
Good Luck!
Post a Comment